Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-01 16:39:44

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Career Quotes - VI

Career Quotes - VI

1. I'm relaxed about my career. I've been making movies for over 20 years, so I've earned at least the right to relax. - Eddie Murphy

2. Throughout my career, in cricket and beyond, I've been incredibly lucky with my marriage. I met Rachael in 2002, and that was the year my England career kicked on. Everything started to click. - Andrew Flintoff

3. I consider myself a laborer, building my career brick over brick under the sun. - Shakira

4. During most of my playing career, the performance gap between men and women was slowly narrowing. Federations began providing more coaching and competitions for girls and women. - Judit Polgar

5. I'm a very stubborn person. I think it has helped me over my career. I'm sure it has hindered me at times as well, but not too many times. I know that if I set my mind to do something, even if people are saying I can't do it, I will achieve it. - David Beckham

6. I don't work for production houses. I only work for good scripts and roles. If you follow my career graph, you will find that I have not given a single flop yet in my career. I am proud of it. - Anushka Sharma

7. I absolutely want to have a career where you make'em laugh and make'em cry. It's all theater. - Jim Carrey

8. I miss my singing career very much. - Elvis Presley

9. It's complicated coming from a culture where to be a mother is more important than to have a career. - Monica Bellucci

10. I love football and it's the sport I would really like to play. I've said on national television here that I would really love to play for one of our football clubs when I finished my tennis career. - Novak Djokovic

11. Cricket is my life. Before the cancer, I was happy-go-lucky. I used to think about my career and worry about the future. But post it, my thinking has completely changed. I'm happy to eat and breathe normally. I'm happy to have my life back. - Yuvraj Singh

12. Sir Walter, with his 61 years of life, although he never wrote a novel until he was over 40, had, fortunately for the world, a longer working career than most of his brethren. - Arthur Conan Doyle.

6-Benefits-of-Career-Planning-1600x1010.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer