Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-28 16:54:31

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Career Quotes - II

Career Quotes - II

1. He knows nothing and thinks he knows everything. That points clearly to a political career. - George Bernard Shaw

2. For some reason, every time I peak in my career, I injure myself. So, I'm constantly on the comeback trail. - Sania Mirza

3. There's no amount of money that would make me decide something for a career. - Eva Longoria

4. I just really love doing what I do. I know every career is fleeting and there will be time periods when I don't get the opportunities that I'm getting right now, so I am taking advantage of them. - Leonardo DiCaprio

5. I learned during all my career to enjoy suffering. - Rafael Nadal

6. On a personal note, I think it won't be until after I've retired that I'm fully aware of what I've done or what I've gone on to achieve in my career. - Lionel Messi

7. Over the course of my career in law enforcement, I have witnessed over and over again the selflessness and sacrifice of law enforcement who lay their lives on the line every day to protect people who they will never meet and people who will never know their names. - Kamala Harris

8. I have never really been confident about my career at any stage. - Amitabh Bachchan

9. Lionel Richie, love song, OK, thank you very much, good-bye. And all of a sudden I realized that, in my career, what has made my career has always been the surprises. - Lionel Richie

10. I probably hold the distinction of being one movie star who, by all laws of logic, should never have made it. At each stage of my career, I lacked the experience. - Audrey Hepburn

11. I was studying to be an architect, I wasn't plotting to join the movies. Films were just another career option. I took acting up with the same schoolgirl enthusiasm I had for examinations. Acting is a job and I take it very seriously. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

12. I've had a very interesting career. I get to do amazing things and work with amazing people and travel and learn languages - things most people don't get the opportunity to do. - Gwyneth Paltrow.

zeitpunkt-des-nachsten-karriereschritts-440x284.jpg.webp?itok=Wqi-JOdj

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer