Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-21 15:38:08

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Care Quotes - VIII

Care Quotes - VIII

1.For our veterans to have to wait long periods of time to receive care is not only unacceptable to us, but to elected officials as well. - Chuck Norris

2. No one plans to get sick or hurt - I certainly didn't - but most people will need medical care at some point in their lives. - Magic Johnson

3. No one plans to get sick or hurt - I certainly didn't - but most people will need medical care at some point in their lives. - Magic Johnson

4. I do not care how brave a president is; I do not care how many medals he may wear. I do not care how well trained his guards may be. If he violates the will of the people, he shall be eliminated. Ferdinand Marcos

5. Nigeria has moved into low-middle-income, but their north is very poor, and the health care systems there have broken down. - Bill Gates

6. And so our goal on health care is, if we can get, instead of health care costs going up 6 percent a year, it's going up at the level of inflation, maybe just slightly above inflation, we've made huge progress. And by the way, that is the single most important thing we could do in terms of reducing our deficit. That's why we did it. - Barack Obama

7. I want to marry Arline because I love her - which means I want to take care of her. That is all there is to it. I want to take care of her. I am anxious for the responsibilities and uncertainties of taking care of the girl I love. - Richard P. Feynman

8. I care about helping to address these problems of social cohesion and understanding what economic problems people think exist. - Mark Zuckerberg

9. The amount of trust and bandwidth that you build up working with someone for five, seven, 10 years? It's just awesome. I care about openness and connectedness in a global sense. - Mark Zuckerberg

10. You've gotta do things that make you happy. As women, we tend to give away a lot. We take care of a lot of people, and we can't forget to take care of ourselves. - Jennifer Lopez

11. And that means that no matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what. - Barack Obama

12. We should always care for the minorities and be attentive towards their welfare. - Atal Bihari Vajpayee.

1200px-Clinicians_in_Intensive_Care_Unit-624x416.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer