Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-16 14:56:21

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Care Quotes - III

Care Quotes - III

1. Everyone of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves. - Princess Diana

2. We care for each other and care about our family, and we are both working towards the same goal. - Angelina Jolie

3. I always had a philosophy which I got from my father. He used to say, 'Listen. God gave to you the gift to play football. This is your gift from God. If you take care of your health, if you are in good shape all the time, with your gift from God no one will stop you, but you must be prepared.' - Pele

4. I'm enjoying 40. Old enough to know better, young enough not to care. - Billy Zane

5. Things done well and with a care, exempt themselves from fear. - William Shakespeare

6. To be a revolutionary you have to be a human being. You have to care about people who have no power. - Jane Fonda

7. Doing all we can to combat climate change comes with numerous benefits, from reducing pollution and associated health care costs to strengthening and diversifying the economy by shifting to renewable energy, among other measures. - David Suzuki

8. Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. - Katherine Mansfield

9. I thought one should have the attitude of 'What do you care what other people think!' - Richard P. Feynman

10. I did gain weight, but I don't care. - Selena Gomez

11. The main thing is to care. Care very hard, even if it is only a game you are playing. - Billie Jean King

12. I take care of my flowers and my cats. And enjoy food. And that's living. - Ursula Andress.

Drupal-NEWS_palliative-care-hospice-AdobeStock_531339984.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer