Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-14 22:26:22

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Care Quotes - I

Care Quotes - I

1. Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care. - Theodore Roosevelt

2. It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit. - Harry S Truman

3. There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter. - Ernest Hemingway

4. We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far. - Swami Vivekananda

5. Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership. - Colin Powell

6. If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself. - Henry Ford

7. The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government. - Thomas Jefferson

8. Step with care and great tact, and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act. - Dr. Seuss

9. Loneliness is my least favorite thing about life. The thing that I'm most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me. - Anne Hathaway

10. Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get. - George Bernard Shaw

11. Grief can take care if itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with. - Mark Twain

12. If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom. - Dwight D. Eisenhower.

img2.jpeg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer