Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-07 14:42:21

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Carbohydrates Quotes

Carbohydrates Quotes

1. Insulin is not a cure for diabetes; it is a treatment. It enables the diabetic to burn sufficient carbohydrates so that proteins and fats may be added to the diet in sufficient quantities to provide energy for the economic burdens of life. - Frederick Banting

2. Most of my diet is low on carbohydrates and fats. - Gautam Gambhir

3. I've been to therapists my whole life. I find the less attention I pay to food, the healthier I am. Any obsession is dangerous. And a whole country that's obsessed with one thing, unless it's, like, jeans, it's very dangerous. Everyone's obsessed right now with carbohydrates in this country. It's ridiculous. - Christina Ricci

4. I try to get in some extra carbohydrates and protein the night before and during my pre-match meal. I also eat about 200 calories right after to help rebuild my muscles. - Venus Williams

5. I think broccoli is one of the must-have foods, as it contains multi nutrients and is high in vitamin C. Sweet potatoes are rich in complex carbohydrates, and fish, too, is healthy. There is nothing that I have on a daily basis, as it becomes monotonous. - Shraddha Kapoor.

Carbohydrates.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#2 2023-11-08 08:53:15

sologuitar

Re: Carbohydrates Quotes

Jai Ganesh wrote:

Carbohydrates Quotes

1. Insulin is not a cure for diabetes; it is a treatment. It enables the diabetic to burn sufficient carbohydrates so that proteins and fats may be added to the diet in sufficient quantities to provide energy for the economic burdens of life. - Frederick Banting

2. Most of my diet is low on carbohydrates and fats. - Gautam Gambhir

3. I've been to therapists my whole life. I find the less attention I pay to food, the healthier I am. Any obsession is dangerous. And a whole country that's obsessed with one thing, unless it's, like, jeans, it's very dangerous. Everyone's obsessed right now with carbohydrates in this country. It's ridiculous. - Christina Ricci

4. I try to get in some extra carbohydrates and protein the night before and during my pre-match meal. I also eat about 200 calories right after to help rebuild my muscles. - Venus Williams

5. I think broccoli is one of the must-have foods, as it contains multi nutrients and is high in vitamin C. Sweet potatoes are rich in complex carbohydrates, and fish, too, is healthy. There is nothing that I have on a daily basis, as it becomes monotonous. - Shraddha Kapoor.

https://medlineplus.gov/images/Carbohydrates.jpg

Can you send me step be step instructions in terms of uploading photos and images?

#3 2023-11-08 13:48:01

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

1. Select a desired image.

2. Drag the image file.

3. Save the image as .jpg [img]and[/img].

You will get the required image with text.

For example,

Choose mango.

Cut and paste the link https://livekarts.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/mango.jpg.

Then the image will be displayed as
mango.jpg.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#4 2023-11-09 11:27:24

sologuitar

Jai Ganesh wrote:

1. Select a desired image.

2. Drag the image file.

3. Save the image as .jpg [img]and[/img].

You will get the required image with text.

For example,

Choose mango.

Cut and paste the link https://livekarts.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/mango.jpg.

Then the image will be displayed as
https://livekarts.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/mango.jpg.

What do you mean by drag the image? I have a cell phone not a computer.

Board footer