Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-13 17:48:10

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Capacity Quotes - I

Capacity Quotes - I

1. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Gandh

2. Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it. - Rabindranath Tagore

3. True genius resides in the capacity for evaluation of uncertain, hazardous, and conflicting information. - Winston Churchill

4. I only wish that ordinary people had an unlimited capacity for doing harm; then they might have an unlimited power for doing good. - Socrates

5. It is strange that the years teach us patience; that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting. - Elizabeth Taylor

6. Heroes represent the best of ourselves, respecting that we are human beings. A hero can be anyone from Gandhi to your classroom teacher, anyone who can show courage when faced with a problem. A hero is someone who is willing to help others in his or her best capacity. - Ricky Martin

7. Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think. - Ayn Rand

8. First, I want to pay tribute to Diana myself. She was an exceptional and gifted human being. In good times and bad, she never lost her capacity to smile and laugh, nor to inspire others with her warmth and kindness. I admired and respected her - for her energy and commitment to others, and especially for her devotion to her two boys. - Queen Elizabeth II

9. Imagination is not only the uniquely human capacity to envision that which is not, and therefore the fount of all invention and innovation. In its arguably most transformative and revelatory capacity, it is the power to that enables us to empathize with humans whose experiences we have never shared. - J. K. Rowling

10. Men are wise in proportion, not to their experience, but to their capacity for experience. - George Bernard Shaw

11. Man has lost the capacity to foresee and to forestall. He will end by destroying the earth. - Albert Schweitzer

12. The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain. - Jennifer Aniston.

p09trnhp.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer