Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-12 17:56:45

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Capable Quotes - VI

Capable Quotes - VI

1. It seems to be unfathomable to people that I just happen to be 49 and look good. I am totally capable of accepting myself. - Sharon Stone

2. I still feel like I have a lot to prove. My biggest burning question is 'How much more are you capable of?' - Drew Barrymore

3. I am capable of much more. I guess every artist feels that way. If you are satisfied, you begin to stagnate. I want to grow as an actress every day. There are so many things you can learn, and you can improve upon your skills and abilities every day. - Madhuri Dixit

4. Space architectures capable of supporting a permanent human presence on Mars are extraordinarily complex, with many different interdependent systems. - Buzz Aldrin

5. Mildred Pierce was capable of great acts of love as a mother. - Kate Winslet

6. I have the good fortune of working with two brothers who are very accomplished, incredibly smart, and very capable. - Ivanka Trump

7. I have to say that whatever decisions I make, I really do think that movie making is a director's medium. They are the people that ultimately shape the film, and a director can take great material and turn it into garbage if they are not capable of making a good movie. - Leonardo DiCaprio

8. Women have it better in tennis than any other sport, but you shouldn't push them to play more than they're capable of playing. - John McEnroe

9. Everything I do, I hope, is that I represent something, and I represent the right things to my children and give them the right sense of what they're capable of and the world as it should be seen. - Angelina Jolie

10. Having witnessed first-hand the prowess of the Western Fleet, I am confident that the Indian Navy is fully capable of defending the nation against any form of threat. - Nirmala Sitharaman

11. We have a lot of raw talent hidden in this country capable of taking on the world dance stage by storm. - Remo D'Souza.

1064-capable-logo.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer