Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-10 16:05:36

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Capability Quotes

Capability Quotes

1. I am often amazed at how much more capability and enthusiasm for science there is among elementary school youngsters than among college students. - Carl Sagan

2. I definitely fall into the camp of thinking of AI as augmenting human capability and capacity. - Satya Nadella

3. When we talk about knowledge or tactical plans, if a woman coach has the capability, then she should surely get an opportunity to coach the Indian men's team. - Mithali Raj

4. I think creativity is a capability of human being. When we're born, we're - all of us has this capability. But part of us forget to use it. - Erno Rubik

5. Exploring Mars is a far different venture from Apollo expeditions to the moon; it necessitates leaving our home planet on lengthy missions with a constrained return capability. - Buzz Aldrin

6. Absolutely the United States should lead in space, for the survival of the United States. It's inspiring for the next generation. If we lose leadership, then we'll be using Chinese capability to inspire Americans. - Buzz Aldrin

7. I judge people based on their capability, honesty, and merit. - Donald Trump

8. I believe every actor gets some chance or the other to show his capability. - Govinda

9. If we want to make India strong, we need cooperation of every citizen and develop capability of all Indians. - Rajnath Singh

10. A teacher has to understand the ability and capability of his or her student, their sentiments and varying levels of sensitivity to be able to bring out the best. - Shobana.

capbilitymodellarge.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer