Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-05 17:08:46

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Calm Quotes - I

Camera Quotes - I

1. Pick up a camera. Shoot something. No matter how small, no matter how cheesy, no matter whether your friends and your sister star in it. Put your name on it as director. Now you're a director. Everything after that you're just negotiating your budget and your fee. - James Cameron

2. I'm actually pretty shy in real life. But I guess in front of the camera, I focus. - Ranbir Kapoor

3. I was always interested - I mean, it's kind of part of your job - I was always interested in the camera. - Keanu Reeves

4. I don't know if the camera likes me, but I do like the camera. - Celine Dion

5. I always have a full-length mirror next to the camera when I'm doing publicity stills. That way, I know how I look. - Marilyn Monroe

6. If there were camera phones back in the day, the biggest athletes in the world would have had a lot of explaining to do. - Kobe Bryant

7. My directors of photography light my films, but the colours of the sets, furnishings, clothes, hairstyles - that's me. Everything that's in front of the camera, I bring you. - Pedro Almodovar

8. There's a gap between what I want to do, what I do on camera, and what gets edited. Right? So the goal is to try and close the gaps. What's the biggest compliment is if I read a review and it's exactly what I wrote down in my diary before ever filming it. That's really cool. That's the biggest signifier of closing the gaps. - Matthew McConaughey

9. I learned everything from that show, so it's just a wonderful memory to me. A lot of people would be embarrassed to admit that they were on 'Barney', but I embrace the fact. I just had such a wonderful time doing that show... I learned what a camera and prop is, and all that. I learned my manners too, so I guess that's a good thing! - Selena Gomez

10. I have definitely been curious and involved in the process; even as a young actor. I was always looking at where the camera was, what story it was telling. And as my experience grew, I wanted to know even more. - Keanu Reeves

11. When you treat everyone on the sets with respect, it keeps the workspace free of tension. Your conscience is clear, and that reflects on the camera. - Anushka Shetty

12. It is part of my life, being in front of the camera all the time. It's not something that's new to me. - Melania Trump

canon-m50-mark-ii-body-960x640.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer