Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-02 16:06:20

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Came Quotes - V

Came Quotes - V

1. Do not allow to slip away from you freedoms the people who came before you won with such hard knocks. - D. H. Lawrence

2. If somebody says no to you, or if you get cut, Michael Jordan was cut his first year, but he came back and he was the best ever. That is what you have to have. The attitude that I'm going to show everybody, I'm going to work hard to get better and better. - Magic Johnson

3. Everyone dreams of playing Wimbledon and winning it. I am glad this dream came true for me so fast in my career. It feels great after so many years of struggle. - Sania Mirza

4. My father came from a very poor background, but I was very fortunate in the sense that we were never in need. My dad was determined to make sure that we didn't want for things. He wanted to give us more opportunity than he had, a better shot at a better life. - Brad Pitt

5. At a young age, I was interested in comic books, which was really how I learnt to read. The name Cage came from a comic book character called Power Man. - Nicolas Cage

6. Now there is one outstandingly important fact regarding Spaceship Earth, and that is that no instruction book came with it. - R. Buckminster Fuller

7. The over-all point is that new technology will not necessarily replace old technology, but it will date it. By definition. Eventually, it will replace it. But it's like people who had black-and-white TVs when color came out. They eventually decided whether or not the new technology was worth the investment. - Steve Jobs

8. As I came to power peacefully, so shall I keep it. - Corazon Aquino

9. I regret that I had to leave my country. But I had to do it in order to achieve and decide my own fate. I was forced into it. Democracy came about 15 years too late for me. But I have to say that it's there now, and Czech Republic is a fantastic country; it always was but just had the wrong regime at the top. - Martina Navratilova

10. It's rural America. It's where I came from. We always refer to ourselves as real America. Rural America, real America, real, real, America. - Dan Quayle

11. One of my earliest memories is walking up a muddy road into the mountains. It was raining. Behind me, my village was burning. When there was school, it was under a tree. Then the United Nations came. They fed me, my family, my community. - Ban Ki-moon

12. Eventually, it came to this place like, 'I'd like to direct, but I need to find the story to tell.' 'Man of Tai Chi' became the story to tell. - Keanu Reeves.

001_7_IMG_dreamstime_xl_52760944Tsekhmister-848x565.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer