Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-27 16:48:10

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Calm Quotes - IV

Calm Quotes - IV

1. When all this fame first comes, it's like being hit by a giant wave. You panic and think if you can just calm down and see where it's going, you'll be okay. Then you become more relaxed. - Julia Roberts

2. I don't work out as much as I should, but I do believe that it's a healthy mind as well as a healthy body that keeps me fit, sound and calm. - Naomi Campbell

3. As I've gotten older, I've really wanted to find more balance and calm. - Drew Barrymore

4. I love getting baths and going to the Korean spas and getting pummeled and scrubbed, and its so hot in the sauna you can't even stand it. I have to do things in a pretty extreme way to calm down. So a Swedish massage is not going to do it! I need to know that they're in there with their thumbs and moving stuff around. - Brooke Shields

5. I'm a very simple and calm man, but when the camera is switched on, acting begins. - Nana Patekar

6. Once you are experienced, your mind is calm and at ease. - Shikhar Dhawan

7. The want to get more runs increases when there is a dearth of it. At those times, it is important to be patient and keep your calm. - Shikhar Dhawan

8. God has been kind and I'm blessed to have such a supportive partner like Andrei. I somehow like the word partner more than husband. Because Andrei is like my partner-in-crime, partner-in-fun and everything else. He's really proud of me and my work. Whenever I'm stressed or worried about what I'm doing, he always tries to calm me down. - Shriya Saran

9. Eoin Morgan and Joe Root have a really calm and open changing room. There's no tension there. You don't have to be walking on egg shells around any of the players. - Jofra Archer.

How-to-stay-calm-Soulveda.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer