Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-03 16:57:06

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cake Jokes - I

Cake Quotes - I

1. For me, the cinema is not a slice of life, but a piece of cake. - Alfred Hitchcock

2. If you're trying to create a company, it's like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion. - Elon Musk

3. My policy on cake is pro having it and pro eating it. - Boris Johnson

4. Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me. - Audrey Hepburn

5. At her birthday, my seven-year-old daughter will say that she wants these big cakes and certain expensive toys as presents, and I can't say no to her. It would just break my heart. But when I was little, for birthdays we just played outside and we were happy if we got any cake. - Goran Ivanisevic

6. I'm not saying I don't enjoy the days that I'm not eating chocolate cake. But I do particularly like those days when I am eating chocolate cake. - Trisha Yearwood

7. A lot of movies are about life, mine are like a slice of cake. - Alfred Hitchcock

8. A page of my journal is like a cake of portable soup. A little may be diffused into a considerable portion. - James Boswell

9. It's a piece of cake until you get to the top. You find you can't stop playing the game the way you've always played it. - Richard M. Nixon

10. I moved to the city in August of 1980, and someone I thought was a friend had an apartment in this wedding cake of a building, so I slept on her couch for a few days. - Holly Hunter

11. I'm only a product like a cake of soap, to be sold as well as possible. - Charles Bronson

12. When I was president of the company, I said, 'Okay, I can do this - piece of cake.' Then when you are the CEO, the responsibilities multiply enormously because you worry about everything. - Indra Nooyi.

strawberry-cake.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer