Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-31 16:26:23

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cabinet Quotes

Cabinet Quotes

1. The Secretary of Hygiene or Physical Culture will be far more important in the cabinet of the President of the United States who holds office in the year 2035 than the Secretary of War. - Nikola Tesla

2. No matter what time it is, wake me, even if it's in the middle of a Cabinet meeting. - Ronald Reagan

3. True, some land was bought by a few Cabinet Ministers. They bought the land. No minister, to my knowledge acquired land which was meant for resettlement. - Robert Mugabe

4. I made a mistake by being ejected from the presidency. Next time, I will choose a Cabinet which will allow me to be life President. - Nelson Mandela

5. I have a problem with cabinets being messy and people just shoving things in and closing the door. I will lie in bed and not be able to sleep because I'll say to myself: 'I think I saw something in that cabinet that just shouldn't be there.' - Charlize Theron

6. As PM, you have got to do everything from chairing the Cabinet to ceremonial things. You have also got to do the nitty gritty. I do get stuck into the detail. - David Cameron

7. I don't think I have suffered for want of being a Cabinet minister. I don't have a Cabinet minister to whom I report. I report directly to the Prime Minister. - Nirmala Sitharaman

8. The Ministry of Civil Aviation should strongly recommend to the cabinet that Jet Airways should be merged with Air India, not only to ensure air services are not restricted but also to enable Air India to recover its former premier position. - Subramanian Swamy.

lommarp-cabinet-with-glass-doors-dark-blue-green__0740569_pe742075_s5.jpg?f=xl

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer