Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-30 16:46:49

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cab and Car Quotes

Cab and Car Quotes

1. I remember flying in, driving down 101 in a cab, and passing by all these tech companies like Yahoo! I remember thinking, 'Maybe someday we'll build a company. This probably isn't it, but one day we will.' - Mark Zuckerberg

2. Brits are far more intelligent and civilised than Americans. I love the fact that you can hail a taxi and just pick up your pram and put in the back of the cab without having to collapse it. I love the parks and places I go for dinner and my friends. - Gwyneth Paltrow

3. I would suggest one to book a cab or take a bus from Birmingham and visit the coastline in Cornwall. Located in the southern part of the country, Cornwall has a coastline of over 400 miles. - Smriti Mandhana

4. My boyfriend keeps telling me I've got to own things. So, first I bought this car. And then he told me I oughta get a house. 'Why a house?' 'Well, you gotta have a place to park the car.' - Julia Roberts

5. Self-driving cars are the natural extension of active safety and obviously something we should do. - Elon Musk

6. I'm glad to see that BMW is bringing an electric car to market. That's cool. - Elon Musk

7. My opinion is it's a bridge too far to go to fully autonomous cars. - Elon Musk

8. Tesla is becoming a real car company. - Elon Musk

9. A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car; but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad. - Theodore Roosevelt

10. I've actually made a prediction that within 30 years a majority of new cars made in the United States will be electric. And I don't mean hybrid, I mean fully electric. - Elon Musk

11. A muscle is like a car. If you want it to run well early in the morning, you have to warm it up. - Florence Griffith Joyner

12. Had my own car at twelve years old. Left school in the tenth grade. Married when I was sixteen. Ain't hard to figure out; I was a man at a very young age. - Joe Frazier.

gt-edge-limited-collection-4?Zml0PWNyb3AsMSZmbXQ9d2VicCZxbHQ9Nzkmd2lkPTk2MCZoZWk9NTQwJmFsaWduPTAuMDAsMC4wMCZiZmM9b2ZmJjRhNzg=

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer