Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-28 17:18:02

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Buying Quotes - I

Buying Quotes - I

1. I've tried everything. I've done therapy, I've done colonics. I went to a psychic who had me running around town buying pieces of ribbon to fill the colors in my aura. Did the Prozac thing. - Jim Carrey

2. Many a man thinks he is buying pleasure, when he is really selling himself to it. - Benjamin Franklin

3. After one has been in prison, it is the small things that one appreciates: being able to take a walk whenever one wants, going into a shop and buying a newspaper, speaking or choosing to remain silent. The simple act of being able to control one's person. - Nelson Mandela

4. After all, the chief business of the American people is business. They are profoundly concerned with producing, buying, selling, investing and prospering in the world. - Calvin Coolidge

5. I was very much into buying contemporary art, but I've just decided I want to get rid of it all. Not that it's not great art, but all of a sudden my mood has changed, and I want to go back to seventeenth- and eighteenth-century masters. - Sylvester Stallone

6. A book worth reading is worth buying. - John Ruskin

7. I do a lot of curiosity buying; I buy it if I like the album cover, I buy it if I like the name of the band, anything that sparks my imagination. - Bruce Springsteen

8. When I was a child, I was very poor and wanted everything. So when I got money, I began buying things. - Jackie Chan

9. If you're able to help some people and make them smile and make them realize that life is good, then that's worth so much more than buying a pair of shoes. - Maria Sharapova

10. A person buying ordinary products in a supermarket is in touch with his deepest emotions. - John Kenneth Galbraith

11. Oh, I think there are a lot of people who would be buying and selling online today that go up there and they get the information, but then when it comes time to type in their credit card they think twice because they're not sure about how that might get out and what that might mean for them. - Bill Gates

12. My own interest in art was because of my mother. My father didn't like contemporary art, so he didn't give her large sums to spend. So, she began buying prints and drawings. During my school days, I remember sitting in on many of the early meetings. - David Rockefeller.

customerstore.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer