Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-27 18:09:09

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Buy Quotes - VI

Buy Quotes - VI

1. The good and wonderful thing about my whole career is that I've always felt that the audience, if I do it well, will track wherever I go, whether it's President or a lawyer or bad guy or good. All I have to do is execute the material enough where they buy into it. I've had the great luxury of the audiences accepting that. - John Travolta

2. I quite frankly enjoy the touch and feel of a store, so I am a big bookshop person. Or, I go to an electronics store; Best Buy and Croma are places I could spend a lot of time in. - Ratan Tata

3. I sold my most valuable possession, but I knew that because I worked at Hewlett Packard, I could buy the next model calculator the very next month for a lower price than I sold the older one for! - Steve Wozniak

4. I buy a lot of electronics, some which I never take out of the box! - Ratan Tata

5. It is flagrantly dishonest for an advertising agent to urge consumers to buy a product which he would not allow his own wife to buy. - David Ogilvy

6. When someone follows you all the way to the shop and watches you buy toilet roll, you know your life has changed. - Jennifer Aniston

7. Modeling is basically 'Buy more stuff! Don't you want some more stuff? It will make you look ten years younger and men will like you!' If I'd wanted to be a salesperson, I would have got a job selling. - Uma Thurman

8. When I see something I like, I buy it, but I do not look for it madly. - David Rockefeller.

mother-and-daughter-choosing-toy.jpg?RenditionID=3

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer