Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-21 15:41:32

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Button Quotes

Button Quotes

1. Television is like the American toaster, you push the button and the same thing pops up everytime. - Alfred Hitchcock

2. You push the button, we do the rest. - George Eastman

3. Now, with a click of a button, one has access to amazing content across a wide plethora to choose from; hence, traditional filmmakers will have to evolve in order to cater to the palate of the newly empowered end consumer or perish. - Pooja Bhatt

4. After doing a juice cleanse, I'm motivated to eat healthier and not emotionally. Cleansing is like my meditation. It makes me stop, focus and think about what I'm putting into my body. I'm making a commitment to my health and hitting the reset button. - Salma Hayek

5. We futurists have a magic button. We follow every statement about a failed forecast with 'yet.' - Alvin Toffler

6. Other than being crazy enough to press a button, there is nothing that Putin can do militarily to fundamentally alter American interests. - Joe Biden

7. If there is a Like button in a page, Facebook knows who visited that page. And it can get IP address of the computer visiting the page even if the person is not a Facebook user. - Richard Stallman

8. I hate my stomach. It's impossible to get it flat, and the area around my belly button drives me crazy. - Carmen Electra

9. Facebook mistreats its users. Facebook is not your friend; it is a surveillance engine. For instance, if you browse the Web and you see a 'like' button in some page or some other site that has been displayed from Facebook. Therefore, Facebook knows that your machine visited that page. - Richard Stallman

10. If I've been indulging in rich foods, a cleanse is a wonderful way to hit the reset button. - Salma Hayek

11. With technology, everything is available at the touch of a button. But I'm not someone whose world revolves around trends. I like to be unique in whatever I do. - Tamannaah

12. I absolutely loved working with Mahesh Bhatt. He and I were so much in tune that he would just press a button and I would start. - Shabana Azmi.

count-your-buttons-day-fun.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer