Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-19 16:33:59

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Butterflies Quotes

Butterflies Quotes

1. People are like, 'What is your whole obsession with butterflies?' I'm like, 'I'm not obsessed. I like them. Can't anybody like something?' Mariah Carey

2. Marriage is not all rainbows and butterflies; you have to give in to your partner's whims every now and then, and that's a two-way street. - Asha Parekh

3. I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special. -  Jennifer Aniston

4. I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free. - Charles Dickinson

5. It's so bizarre, I'm not scared of snakes or spiders. But I'm scared of butterflies. There is something eerie about them. Something weird! - Nicole Kidman

6. The least thing upset him on the links. He missed short putts because of the uproar of the butterflies in the adjoining meadows. - P. G. Wodehouse

7. Everyone is like a butterfly, they start out ugly and awkward and then morph into beautiful graceful butterflies that everyone loves. - Drew Barrymore

8. Butterflies are always following me, everywhere I go. - Mariah Carey

9. Beetles and butterflies are sometimes restricted to small areas. Each mountain in a range, and even the different zones of a mountain, may have its own peculiar species. But the house-fly seems to be everywhere. I wonder if any island in mid-ocean is flyless. - John Muir

10. It gives me goose bumps and little butterflies in the stomach when I start thinking about the 'golden slam.' - Novak Djokovic

11. When you work on a film, it's important to feel that you are starting afresh and doing it for the first time. Also, it's important to have those butterflies in your stomach; you need to wonder how you are going to approach the character and whether you will be able to do justice to the part. - Deepika Padukone

12. I also had this artist friend who'd paint butterflies and things like that on my head. - Persis Khambatta

13. I like to feel the butterflies in the stomach, I like to go home and have a restless night and wonder how I'm going to be able to accomplish this feat, get jittery. That hunger and those butterflies in the stomach are very essential for all creative people. - Amitabh Bachchan.

2205030236-copy-428b5f721dee017357de61f001ad7a6c9c0511ca-s900-c85.webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer