Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-18 17:04:11

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Butter Quotes

Butter Quotes

1. The trouble with remakes is that people fall in love with the original. It's like peanut butter. If you try to change the taste of peanut butter, you're in trouble. - Sylvester Stallone

2. My work is my bread and butter and my husband is very supportive; he would love me to do more work. - Shriya Saran

3. If I have a weakness, it's probably ice cream. That's where I get lax, sloppy. I'll sneak into the refrigerator at night and take two or three bites and put it back. Butter pecan. Only two or three bites, but it shows. - Jack Nicklaus

4. I have endorsed every hair product in my career. Looks have been my bread, butter, jam. Looks are important in our society. - Sonali Bendre

5. My mom used to make everything. She had a great garden and composted and made everything from scratch - peanut butter, bread, jelly, everything. I don't know how she did it because all those things take time and love and labour. I only do half the stuff she does - but there's still time. - Julia Roberts

6. I don't always have the best eating habits. I like butter and ice cream. There are days when I should work out and I don't. But it's never too late to change old habits. - Florence Griffith Joyner.

types-of-butter-varieties-guide-2000-234a60f0f2f345efb518970d321d0320.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer