Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-12 17:08:18

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Businessman Quotes - II and Businessmen Quotes

Businessman Quotes - II and Businessmen Quotes

1. Everything I do in life is framed through the view of a businessman. That's my instinct. If I go into a pharmacy to buy shaving cream, then I'm going to look for the best deal on shaving cream. - Donald Trump

2. Both my parents are well educated; my father worked for the CBI before becoming a businessman, and my mother was a civil surgeon. But I did not want to be a doctor. - Asin

3. I think there are many honest businessmen. - Ratan Tata

4. People who run a ready-to-wear company are businessmen rather than production or design people. - Calvin Klein

5. You may earn whatever money you earn as a cricketer, but you want to play for your country. At the end of the day, you want to do something special. There are plenty of people who earn 50 crores or 100 crores as businessmen or big professionals or who are really doing well in business. But what gives pleasure to your mom and dad is the fame. - MS Dhoni

6. Actors used to concentrate on acting, but today they are businessmen, too, and think about the numbers game as well. They multi-task very well. It's admirable that they have this ability. - Dimple Kapadia

adult-bangkok-businessmen-1571877.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer