Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-07 16:39:59

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Business Quotes - XV

Business Quotes - XI

1. It took me a long time to figure out how to act, and how to conduct myself in the business so I could get what I felt I needed to support my potential and give them what they wanted. - Harrison Ford

2. A wise person does not undertake any business with the risk of losing the capital money in search of making a profit. - Thiruvalluvar

3. This is a fantastic time to be entering the business world, because business is going to change more in the next 10 years than it has in the last 50. - Bill Gates

4. In both business and personal life, I've always found that travel inspires me more than anything else I do. Evidence of the languages, cultures, scenery, food, and design sensibilities that I discover all over the world can be found in every piece of my jewelry. - Ivanka Trump

5. When two men in business always agree, one of them is unnecessary. - Ezra Pound

6. I used to have tears in my eyes on the way to practice because I was so focused. For me, track and field was serious business. I didn't have any friends. I was very isolated and very focused. - Edwin Moses

7. When you run a part of the relay and pass on the baton, there is no sense of unfinished business in your mind. There is just the sense of having done your part to the best of your ability. That is it. The hope is to pass on the baton to somebody who will run faster and run a better marathon. - N. R. Narayana Murthy

8. I am a full-time mom; that is my first job. The most important job ever. I started my business when he started school. When he is in school, I do my meetings, my sketches, and everything else. I cook him breakfast. Bring him to school. Pick him up. Prepare his lunch. I spend the afternoon with him. - Melania Trump

9. I believe 3D is inevitable because it's about aligning our entertainment systems to our sensory system. We all have two eyes; we all see the world in 3D. And it's natural for us to want our entertainment in 3D as well. It's just getting the technology - it's really more the business model than the technology piece. We've solved the technology. - James Cameron

10. The more you are in this business, the more humbled by it you become. - Meryl Streep

11. Squash was my livelihood and as in business, I had to stay on top. - Jahangir Khan.

nature-of-business-e1651625270747.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer