Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-17 00:45:08

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brightness, Brighter, and Brightly Quotes

Brighten, Brighter, and Brightly Quotes

1. Of course, it does depend on the people, but sometimes I'm invited places to kind of brighten up a dinner table like a musician who'll play the piano after dinner, and I know you're not really invited for yourself. You're just an ornament. - Marilyn Monroe

2. There is a single light of science, and to brighten it anywhere is to brighten it everywhere. - Isaac Asimov

3. Confession of errors is like a broom which sweeps away the dirt and leaves the surface brighter and clearer. I feel stronger for confession. - Mahatma Gandhi

4. 'Tis sweet to know there is an eye will mark our coming, and look brighter when we come. - Lord Byron

5. When I was finishing my PhD, I could just see people who were a bit quicker and brighter and smarter than me and I thought, 'well they are the people who are going to make the great discoveries.' - Simon Singh

6. A Trump presidency will turn the economy around and restore the great American tradition of giving each new generation hope for brighter opportunities than those of the generation that came before. - Ivanka Trump

7. It was the late Dr. Mahendra Lal Sircar who, by founding the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, made it possible for the scientific aspirations of my early years to continue burning brightly. - C. V. Raman

8. In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present. - Francis Bacon.

453407_c3fa27f9fbec425ca1ccdd569a31bd0b.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer