Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-25 18:21:49

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brands Quotes

Brands Quotes - I

1. All fashion brands are about looking good. Being Human is also about doing good. And you can do good by the simple act of slipping into a t-shirt or a pair of jeans. - Salman Khan

2. I don't necessarily have favorite brands. - Simone Biles

3. We find it much better not to try and take the Godrej brand across, but use very strong brands we have acquired in different geographies and push them. - Adi Godrej

4. With ability to produce a diverse range of products, India has the potential to become the one-stop sourcing destination for brands and retailers of ASEAN nations. - Smriti Irani

5. Xbox is one of the most revered, loved brands in games. - Satya Nadella

6. I love to put on lotion. Sometimes I'll watch TV and go into a lotion trance for an hour. I try to find brands that don't taste bad in case anyone wants to taste me. - Angelina Jolie

7. Since my family owns the Trump National Doral, I spend a lot of time on the course. Trump Doral's Golf Shop is the largest pro shop in the country and carries limited-edition pieces and exclusive brands. - Ivanka Trump

8. As I got older, the requirements of my skin changed. I had access to premium-quality products and these were great brands with amazing research behind them, but they took care of some needs, not all. - Lara Dutta.

20160210172912-branding-logos-companies-businesses-identity.jpeg?format=pjeg&auto=webp&crop=16:9&width=675&height=380

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer