Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-09 23:00:19

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bowler Quotes - V

Bowler Quotes - V

1. I won the glare with the bowler every time, because I knew that at some time he was going to have to turn around and go back to his mark. - Viv Richards

2. When a bowler comes on you want to put him under pressure. He might not allow you to do that but find a way. - Eoin Morgan

3. Each bowler has his own pride when bowling in the nets but it's vital that you get ball on bat and then you are ready to use the opportunity when you are out in the middle. - Viv Richards

4. In Ranji cricket, I am used heavily as a bowler, but in international cricket I hardly get four overs, and sometimes I never even get to bowl and bat at number eight. - Stuart Binny

5. You know, when a fast bowler comes back after a series of five Test matches and then straightaway has to go into a one-day series with a three-day break, a T20 series with a one-day break, it is tough. - Ravi Shastri

6. It's going to get harder and harder to find guys who will play for ten years in all formats of the game, and whoever does it, good luck to him - he'll be a great batsman or bowler. - Ravi Shastri

7. Jofra makes any team better. He is the most naturally gifted bowler I've seen and I don't think he realises how good he is. Some of the things he can do at the click of a finger are just 'wow.' It's pretty special to watch. - Ben Stokes

8. I have always seen myself more as a batsman than a bowler. - Steve Smith

9. There is nothing worse for a bowler than knowing you cannot give your all. If you try to, you can mess yourself up for the future, so you are torn between that and protecting your body. You simply cannot do both. - Jofra Archer

10. It is impossible to run in the whole day bowling at 90mph. If you can show me someone who does it then fair play. But I've not seen any bowler who bowls 90mph do it for a whole day. - Jofra Archer

11. I was inspired by the great West Indian fast bowler Joel Garner's action. I gained confidence knowing I was emulating his action and eventually perfected the Yorker. - Wasim Akram

12. When I had a senior bowler guiding me as a young bowler, I had Imran bhai and I would ask him before every ball. It gives you that added confidence when a senior bowler tells you to do something. - Wasim Akram.

20777696082_228b106ea7_o.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer