Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-06 02:32:41

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bowl Quotes - III

Bowl Quotes - III

1. We knew that if we had to win the World Cup, the defensive side of the game had to be better, which means bowlers will have to bowl tight and we will have to field better. - Ricky Ponting

2. Everyone knows what the Masters is, even if you're a non-golfer. People know what Wimbledon is. They know what the Super Bowl is. There are certain events that people just know about. - Tiger Woods

3. You cannot keep doing the same things. According to the situation, your role changes in one-day cricket, especially in a phase like the Powerplay. If I bowl four spells, four times I will be playing a different role. - Harbhajan Singh

4. Unless someone wants to look funny, I'll not recommend anyone to copy my bowling action. But on a serious note, with the confidence that I have got from the amount of runs I have been scoring, when I'm thrown the ball to bowl, I am pretty sure of what I have to do. I may not be the most attractive to watch while bowling, but I can be effective. - Virat Kohli

5. I think cricket is there in Usain Bolt's blood. Since I got to watch from close quarters, it was amazing to see him run up to bowl. The perfect delivery stride is understandable because he is a world champion athlete. But the manner - he loaded at the crease and then bowled the ball - left me zapped. He looked like a natural cricketer. - Harbhajan Singh

6. For somebody like me who doesn't bowl, it's important to contribute in the field, and I've worked hard on that, slip catching. - K. L. Rahul

7. I used to prepare in advance on how the bowler is going to bowl, whether is he going to bowl an outswinger or an inswinger? I used to watch the videos of the bowler and used to prepare in advance. - Virender Sehwag

8. Lasith Malinga has been a great influence for me to bowl yorkers consistently. - Jasprit Bumrah

9. You bowl according to situations - whether at the death or at the beginning. - Jasprit Bumrah

10. I don't bowl at 140 kmph or 150 kmph, so my best chance of getting the batsmen out is by bowling in the right areas and getting it to swing. - Bhuvneshwar Kumar

11. It's most difficult to bowl with wet ball. - Bhuvneshwar Kumar

12. In T20, batsmen are always going after you, so a good policy is to bowl five-six dot balls in your first two-three overs so that pressure builds on the batsman, and he plays riskier shots. - Imran Tahir.

india-circus-mystical-garden-katori-bowl-52152000sd01392-2_1100x.jpg?v=1629465314

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer