Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-02 17:44:44

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Boundaries Quotes - I

Boundaries Quotes - I

1. I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together. - Julia Roberts

2. Mathematics knows no races or geographic boundaries; for mathematics, the cultural world is one country. - David Hilbert

3. Like music and art, love of nature is a common language that can transcend political or social boundaries. - Jimmy Carter

4. Because you are women, people will force their thinking on you, their boundaries on you. They will tell you how to dress, how to behave, who you can meet and where you can go. Don't live in the shadows of people's judgement. Make your own choices in the light of your own wisdom. - Amitabh Bachchan

5. There are worlds and more worlds below them, and there are a hundred thousand skies over them. No one has been able to find the limits and boundaries of God. If there be any account of God, then alone the mortal can write the same; but God's account does not finish, and the mortal himself dies while still writing. - Guru Nanak

6. When you're the most successful person in your family, in your neighborhood, and in your town, everybody thinks you're the First National Bank, and you have to figure out for yourself where those boundaries are. - Oprah Winfrey

7. I believe if you are not rediscovering yourself and pushing boundaries, then you are not alive. - Hrithik Roshan

8. The universe is very large, and its boundaries are not known very well, but it is still possible to define some kind of a radius to be associated with it. - Richard P. Feynman

9. I've always been very competitive, and a part of that is pushing your boundaries - taking a risk and being able to live with the loss that comes with taking a risk. - Scarlett Johansson

10. When I was five, I think, that's when I started wanting to be an actress. I loved to play. I didn't like the world around me because it was kind of grim, but I loved to play house. It was like you could make your own boundaries. - Marilyn Monroe

11. Each person creates boundaries and walls around the self - this often keeps even happiness at bay. - Govinda

12. We shall never be able to remove suspicion and fear as potential causes of war until communication is permitted to flow, free and open, across international boundaries. - Harry S Truman.

shutterstock_1745692151-770x512.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer