Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-01 20:21:31

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Boundary Quotes - II

Boundary Quotes - II

1. If someone offers a film, I'm willing to do it if it's something I have not done before or pushes my boundary. - Pooja Bhatt

2. If there is nothing happening on the wicket, the bowler always thinks that he should not go for a boundary. - Ravindra Jadeja

3. I have been bowling at the death sometimes. You need to focus. You know if you miss your target, you will go for a boundary, but it's also good because it makes you a really good bowler. You practise hard, and you try to bowl in one area most of the time. - Imran Tahir

4. After 40 overs, Virat bhaiya fields at the boundary and you need someone to teach you and guide you. - Yuzvendra Chahal

5. One of the great things about cricket, and certainly something that I found helpful, was that as soon as you step over the boundary rope you can switch off everything that is happening off the field and focus solely on what is happening out on the pitch. - Glenn McGrath

6. If I'm only going to play one more match, I want to take a wicket with every ball, not try and defend a boundary. - Dale Steyn.

fence-post.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer