Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-31 18:04:15

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bounce Quotes - II

Bounce Quotes - II

1. Growing up, I played on matting wickets. I always enjoyed the pace and bounce and somewhere that has a big role or big effect on your game. - K. L. Rahul

2. I might be six foot six but that doesn't mean I can play a Steve Harmison role and bounce people out. - Stuart Broad

3. If you don't have bounce on the pitch, even a spinner cannot come handy. - Inzamam-ul-Haq

4. The one thing you can't do is get carried away with that pace and bounce. There's a temptation to charge in and just slam the ball into the pitch and you can end up bowling too short. You still have to bowl the right length so that you threaten to take wickets. - Glenn McGrath

5. For Leicestershire, through the age groups, I didn't bowl at all. My height was below average for my age up until 17 when I had a big growth spurt. My bowling kicked on from there because I could get bounce from a fuller length and shape the ball away. - Stuart Broad

6. I have seen a lots of ups and downs in my career and one can always bounce back. - Chunky Pandey

7. India is still searching for its first World Cup title. Australia and England have shown they are able to bounce back from disappointment. - Mithali Raj

8. I guess the thing with South Africa and Australia, the conditions are probably the two most similar around the world. The pace in the wickets are generally pretty similar, and the pace and bounce. - Steve Smith

9. I love bowling on flat wickets with a bit of bounce. That personally suits my game. - Yuzvendra Chahal

10. Nadal is just more at home on clay. It looks like he feels safer on clay courts. He can get to a few more balls, he can play a bit further behind the baseline when he defends, and he's also able to get the ball to bounce higher. It's unbelievable. - Mats Wilander.

bounce-rate2-632af49184af2-sej-1520x800.webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer