Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-12 17:07:22

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Boring Quotes - IV

Boring Quotes - IV

1. As I've said before, and I still hold to, I truly am the most boring person alive. And if there was a great investigation to be found at the end of the resume, it would be, the most boring person alive. - Jodie Foster

2. I find a lot of really hot people to be extremely boring because they haven't had to work at it. - Drew Barrymore

3. I love ballet, and it's a little boring for me to go to the gym because I'm used to the dancing discipline - it's really hard but much more fun. - Penelope Cruz

4. Take advantage of the years of pioneering efforts. You might find this boring, as the young want to rush head on, as it were. - Edmund Hillary

5. Let's face it: fitness is boring. But it's critical to be extremely dedicated to whatever you decide to take up to achieve a desired result. There's no way you are going to get there without dedication, which is the key for me. - Harbhajan Singh

6. I just find that you can become a very boring person living in L.A. I tell you, living there on a day-to-day basis is vacuous: terribly fake. - Pierce Brosnan

7. Without romance, films will be boring. I doubt if people now understand romance, though they may claim it otherwise. I am very romantic in real life. - Sunny Deol

8. I'm no stranger to the occasional dodgy juice, but it doesn't taste very nice and it is bloody boring. It's not a way to live. - Kate Winslet

9. If people weren't watching, I'd be so much more eccentric. I know it makes me sound weak, but rather than make myself happy and wear the silly hat and say, 'Oh, I don't care,' I actually really don't feel like getting made fun of. So I put on something boring and navy and go out and try to disappear. - Anne Hathaway.

As_I_Meditate_1_1.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer