Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-11 22:34:51

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Boring Quotes - III

Boring Quotes - III

1. I can think of nothing more boring for the American people than to have to sit in their living rooms for a whole half hour looking at my face on their television screens. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

2. It was kind of boring for me to have to eat. I would know that I had to, and I would. - Kate Moss

3. When I was a graduate student, I actually took a course in development economics and I thought it was the most boring thing in the world. - Abhijit Banerjee

4. People say to me 'You're a big Hollywood star', and I find it so funny. I still feel as though I'm the girl from Golders Green. I lead such a boring, normal life. I still go shopping in Sainsbury's. If the ability to do that was taken away from me, I'd go barmy. You lose your freedom. Be careful what you wish for. - Amanda Donohoe

5. One thing I can say about George... he may not be able to keep a job, but he's not boring. - Barbara Bush

6. And there are certain things, and they are evident, obviously, without being boring about it, but I mean obviously, the two evident and easy ones being Gandhi and Cry Freedom, there are things which I do care about very much and which I would like to stand up and be counted. - Richard Attenborough

7. When I have to go to Cannes, that is boring to me. - Monica Bellucci

8. I enjoy my job as long as I can create a character, otherwise it's boring. - Javier Bardem

9. I wasn't very funny or flashy, I was kind of boring. - Katie Holmes

10. I also think there's too many players who say the same boring answers, they don't even have to turn up to interviews because journalists answer their own questions the way they ask them. Unfortunately the way it is now players are so afraid to say anything, but I'd like them to be honest. - Shane Warne

11. For the most part, yeah, I'm happy with my body, but there are days when I'm like, 'Ugh! Really? Why is it so hard to fit into my jeans?' That's when I say to myself, 'I look this way because I'm supposed to. If we all looked the same, we'd be boring.' - Jennifer Love Hewitt

12. It may come as a surprise to people, but I'm actually quite boring and normal. What do I do? I read books. I drive my kid to school. I have lunch with my wife. I pick my kid up from school. I go home. - Nicolas Cage.

boring-.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer