Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-11 01:11:19

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Boring Quotes - I

Boring Quotes - I

1. The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in. - Paris Hilton

2. Tolerance is a very dull virtue. It is boring. Unlike love, it has always had a bad press. It is negative. It merely means putting up with people, being able to stand things. - E. M. Forster

3. Beauty without expression is boring. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

4. With confidence, I think anyone can get a dress and make it their own. I don't think you should have it off the runway and wear it like they want you to wear it. You know, with their hair and makeup - their woman. I just think it's boring. You have to make it your own. That's what fashion is all about. Kate Moss

5. A villain can be stylish, and his actions don't have to be explained. Heroes are boring in comparison, even anti-heroes, as there's always a justification for their bad actions. - Dhanush

6. The biggest and most interesting crisis in the world is the human crisis, and it never gets boring. It goes back to Shakespeare. You don't need a gimmick; it's just man against man and their intolerance of each other. - Sylvester Stallone

7. I tend to get bored quickly, which means I must be boring. - Anthony Hopkins

8. Frankly, I am boring. My life is all about the film set, gym classes, and home. - Disha Patani

9. People who worry about their hair all the time, frankly, are boring. - Barbara Bush

10. An author is a fool who, not content with boring those he lives with, insists on boring future generations. - Montesquieu

11. Don't waste so much time thinking about how much you weigh. There is no more mind-numbing, boring, idiotic, self-destructive diversion from the fun of living. - Meryl Streep

12. We're at maybe 1% of what is possible. Despite the faster change, we're still moving slow relative to the opportunities we have. I think a lot of that is because of the negativity... Every story I read is Google vs someone else. That's boring. We should be focusing on building the things that don't exist. - Larry Page.

01-boring-Boring-Habits-of-boring-people_387182980-wavebreakmedia.jpg?resize=768,512

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer