Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-10 21:53:50

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bored Quotes - III

Bored Quotes - III

1. We've all tried to bunk our gym session or dance class. A single routine can get monotonous. That's why I have decided to make my fitness regime fun by incorporating different workouts into my schedule. From dancing to yoga, I plan to keep it as interesting as possible so I'm never bored of working out. - Disha Patani

2. There is a time in every actor's life when he has to face the self-created hurdle after he starts getting bored of work and suddenly realises that he is left behind. - R. Madhavan

3. Till I get bored, I can eat. Suddenly one day, I will decide, 'Okay, today I will eat.' Then, I dance. - Prabhu Deva

4. If I don't try and bring variety in my appearances, I will get bored with films, so I can well imagine how bored the audience would get watching me. - Raveena Tandon

5. When a film is released, anywhere in the country, exactly in the same place people laugh, cry, get bored, what is that, but commonality. - Sharmila Tagore

6. I don't get bored of life. I always find things that excite me. - Suhasini Maniratnam

7. If you don't get tired or bored then there is something wrong with you - you are not human. People maybe don't realize that. Players try to hide it and try to be the perfect role model, but it is not always so easy. - Mats Wilander

8. Audience will get bored if just one kind of films will continue to get made. - Divya Dutta

9. I am not usually fussy about food but sometimes on overseas tours if I get bored I take a cooker and some rice and enjoy some curd rice. - Ravichandran Ashwin

10. I don't like to work out, and I get bored easily. - Janet Jackson

11. I don't know why people think child actresses in particular are screwed up. I see kids everywhere who are totally bored. I've never been bored a day in my life. - Jodie Foster

12. Then you get into it, especially if you start talking about football, fighting and Muhammad Ali. Then the ladies get very bored and start delivering ultimatums. - Oliver Reed.

bored-work-190823-800x450.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer