Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-10 18:16:18

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Borerd Quotes - II

Bored Quotes - II

1. The world is quickly bored by the recital of misfortune, and willing avoids the sight of distress. - W. Somerset Maugham

2. One sometimes says: 'He killed himself because he was bored with life.' One ought rather to say: 'He killed himself because he was bored by lack of life.' - Victor Hugo

3. You don't want to see me all the time. You get bored. - Prince Charles

4. I started modelling from the age of 16, and within three years, I was bored and decided to shift to films. But I love modelling because it gave me independence. - Sushmita Sen

5. I'm a gemini, and I get so bored so easily. I mean, I have moved six times in the last eight years. - Courteney Cox

6. I always knew that I was kind of bored; the regular life of a child didn't fit me. - Christina Ricci

7. If anybody wanted to photograph my life, they'd get bored in a day. 'Heres Matt at home learning his lines. Here's Matt researching in aisle six of his local library'. A few hours of that and they'd go home. - Matt Damon

8. You get kind of bored being in catalogues all the time. - Cameron Diaz

9. There's a rebirth that goes on with us continuously as human beings. I don't understand, personally, how you can be bored. I can understand how you can be depressed, but I just don't understand boredom. - Dustin Hoffman

10. The day the producers aren't minting money, or the fans are done with me and, most of all, I as a person get bored of acting, I will stop and pursue my other interests. There is a lot to do: painting, writing, direction. - Salman Khan

11. Guys can get bored easily. - Carmen Electra

12. I get bored easily, so in general, I tend to mix up my workouts. I exercise in the gym with a trainer once a week when I'm in town, and I love yoga, golf and tennis. - Ivanka Trump.

What-to-do-at-night-when-bored.jpg.webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer