Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-06 22:14:58

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Born Quotes - VII

Born Quotes - VII

1. I was born in a poor family, a lower middle class family. My father was a clerk in the forest department. I was very bad at studies. I was not very good at sports, also. - Anupam Kher

2. I believe that every day is a celebration and every day I'm born anew and genuinely try to live every day differently. - Rekha

3. The narratives in which you're born have a fierce pattern of repetition. - Mahesh Bhatt

4. The good of other times let people state; I think it lucky I was born so late. - Ovid

5. In this country, it doesn't make any difference where you were born. It doesn't make any difference who your parents were. It doesn't make any difference if, like me, you couldn't even speak English until you were in your twenties. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

6. I still speak Czech with my parents because I was born there. - Martina Hingis

7. Everyone is born with it but, unfortunately, our society and culture are programmed to kill creativity. - Amala Akkineni

8. True, I was born and raised in Chennai, fluent in Tamil, but essentially, I am a Telugu guy and a Telugu actor. - Mahesh Babu

9. My mother says I didn't open my eyes for eight days after I was born, but when I did, the first thing I saw was an engagement ring. I was hooked. - Elizabeth Taylor.

baby-4100420_1920.jpg?w=960&h=540&crop=1

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer