Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-05 18:12:42

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Born Quotes - VI

Born Quotes - VI

1. It is natural to die as to be born. - Francis Bacon

2. Before I was born, my father told my mother, 'If it's a boy, he's going to be a scientist.'-  Richard P. Feynman

3. My roots are from Iran and so, I cook Iranian dishes that have been passed down the generations in our family. I was born and raised in India and enjoy cooking Indian food, too. - Mumtaz

4. I'm half-Irish, half-Dutch, and I was born in Belgium. If I was a dog, I'd be in a hell of a mess! - Audrey Hepburn

5. You have to be born a gender symbol. You don't become one. If you're born with it, you'll have it even when you're 100 years old. - Sophia Loren

6. I was born at a bad time for Spain, but a really good one for cinema. - Pedro Almodovar

7. We are just statistics, born to consume resources. - Horace

8. All men are born with a nose and five fingers, but no one is born with a knowledge of God. - Voltaire

9. When my children were born, I made the choice I wanted them to be raised as Jews and to have a Jewish education. - Steven Spielberg

10. I was angry and frustrated until I started my own family and my first child was born. Until then I didn't really appreciate life the way I should have, but fortunately I woke up. - Johnny Depp

11. Most of us are about as eager to be changed as we were to be born, and go through our changes in a similar state of shock. - James Baldwin

12. For what were all these country patriots born? To hunt, and vote, and raise the price of corn? - Lord Byron

13. I was born in Europe... and I've traveled all over the world. I can tell you that there is no place, no country, that is more compassionate, more generous, more accepting, and more welcoming than the United States of America. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

14. Thou know'st the first time that we smell the air we wawl and cry. When we are born we cry, that we are come to this great state of fools. - William Shakespeare

15. Decades of futile effort have not dampened my bold aspirations to save the nation. Born in a late age, I have not been able to witness the golden rule of Yao and Shun and other sage emperors of ancient China. Instead, my heart grieves at the suffering of the Chinese people under the cruel exploitation of the Tartar Slaves. - Sun Yat-sen

Newborns-Babies-Diseases.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer