Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-05 17:12:01

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Born Quotes - V

Born Quotes - V

1. Women are no longer just born to be married. We are here to compete with everyone and make a place for ourselves under the sun on our own. - Asin

2. My life story is very special. I was raised with a special family as both my parents are teachers. They decided before I was born that I was going to be a chess champion. - Judit Polgar

3. I have lived eighty years of life and know nothing for it, but to be resigned and tell myself that flies are born to be eaten by spiders and man to be devoured by sorrow. - Voltaire

4. Any writer, I suppose, feels that the world into which he was born is nothing less than a conspiracy against the cultivation of his talent. - James Baldwin

5. It is fortunate, I think, that nature is not bounded by human reason and by laboratory work and experimentation, for by the laws of pure reason and by microscopic investigation, it might easily have been proved, long before this, that children could not be born. - Maria Montessori

6. When you catch a glimpse of your potential, that's when passion is born. - Zig Ziglar

7. Kings are not born: they are made by artificial hallucination. - George Bernard Shaw

8. Extreme hopes are born from extreme misery. - Bertrand Russell

9. Dumbness comes from the fact that a child is born deaf and that it consequently never learns how to articulate, for it is by the medium of hearing that such instruction is acquired. - Alexander Graham Bell

10. We are born, so to speak, twice over; born into existence, and born into life; born a human being, and born a man. - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

11. I was born in Copenhagen, and when I was a year old, we moved to Bangalore. I was always a shy person and was happy with just a few friends and that came from my own social awkwardness. I did not know how to make conversations. - Deepika Padukone

12. In France, they call the beauty of youth 'the evil beauty.' You don't have it because of you but because you're born with it. The other kind of beauty is your own work, and it takes forever. - Monica Bellucci

13. My parents were both born in Virginia, of undistinguished families - second families, perhaps I should say. - Abraham Lincoln

14. I think creativity is a capability of human being. When we're born, we're - all of us has this capability. But part of us forget to use it. - Erno Rubik

15. In every society some men are born to rule, and some to advise. - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

newborn-baby-spit-up-gerd.jpg?h=514&mw=900&w=900&hash=E223E8895F5F3BAED098287A66229A7F

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer