Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-02 17:43:58

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Boot and Boots Quotes

Boot and Boots Quotes

1. I have two Golden Boot awards at home. It would be nice to win another, but I wouldn't mind it if I didn't. - Cristiano Ronaldo

2. If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. - George Orwell

3. I want to reform the tax code so that it's simple, fair, and asks the wealthiest households to pay higher taxes on incomes over $250,000 - the same rate we had when Bill Clinton was president; the same rate we had when our economy created nearly 23 million new jobs, the biggest surplus in history, and a lot of millionaires to boot. - Barack Obama

4. I haven't experienced college life. It's the phase that my character in 'Raanjhana' is set in. But it isn't that bad, either. I have nearly 30 films behind me and a National Award to boot. - Dhanush

5. Football boots are very technical and have lots of specific requirements. - Zinedine Zidane

6. Most of my young years were spent under the boots of the military. - Paulo Coelho

7. I don't think that anybody in any war thinks of themselves as a hero. The minute anybody presumes that they are heroes, they get their boots taken away from them and buried in the sand. - - Steven Spielberg

8. When I was 21, I did not have that much pressure. I was sitting down on the bench... you know... cleaning Sir Vivian Richards's boots or doing something... getting ready to play international cricket. - Brian Lara

9. The life of an actor lends itself to emotion, and yet you have to be tough as old boots to stay at the table. - Pierce Brosnan

10. I learned to be far more skeptical of what I'm told by presidents, no matter who the presidents are, and also to be much more cautious, always, in any action or vote that could lead to the use of American military power and most particularly what we call 'boots on the ground.' - Hillary Clinton.

221221-winter-boots-vl-2x1.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer