Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-08 17:59:41

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Body Quotes - I

Body Quotes - I

1. Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. - John F. Kennedy

2. Life without liberty is like a body without spirit. - Khalil Gibran

3. A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history. - Mahatma Gandhi

4. The chief function of the body is to carry the brain around. - Thomas A. Edison

5. Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul. - John Muir

6. A beautiful body perishes, but a work of art dies not. - Leonardo da Vinci

7. Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge. - Carl Sagan

8. Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill

9. A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as the body. - Benjamin Franklin

10. I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best both for the body and the mind. - Albert Einstein

11. When the legislative and executive powers are united in the same person, or in the same body of magistrates, there can be no liberty; because apprehensions may arise, lest the same monarch or senate should enact tyrannical laws, to execute them in a tyrannical manner. - Montesquieu

12. My body is like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don't think about it, I just have it. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

13. Death means change our clothes. Clothes become old, then time to come change. So this body become old, and then time come, take young body. - Dalai Lama

14. Work consists of whatever a body is obliged to do. Play consists of whatever a body is not obliged to do. - Mark Twain

15. Beauty is only skin deep. I think what's really important is finding a balance of mind, body and spirit. - Jennifer Lopez

16. As long as your body is healthy and under control and death is distant, try to save your soul; when death is immanent what can you do? - Chanakya

17. Man has no Body distinct from his Soul; for that called Body is a portion of Soul discerned by the five Senses, the chief inlets of Soul in this age. - William Blake

18. The smarter the journalists are, the better off society is. For to a degree, people read the press to inform themselves - and the better the teacher, the better the student body. - Warren Buffett

19. My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn't stand the sideline. - Michael Jordan

20. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained in arms, is the best most natural defense of a free country. - James Madison

21. Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day. - Thomas Jefferson

22. Get up tomorrow early in the morning, and earlier than you did today, and do the best that you can. Always stay near me, for tomorrow I will have much to do and more than I ever had, and tomorrow blood will leave my body above the breast. - Joan of Arc

23. A fit body gives you confidence. And there's nothing more impressive than a great attitude, which you can wear on your sleeve. But you'll have to remember the difference between being rude and being confident. - Virat Kohli

24. I'm not much for talking. You know what I do. I put guys in body bags when I'm right. - Mike Tyson.

yebgNAPBke9z9U3mxpSAB9-1200-80.jpg.webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer