Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-05 16:36:40

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Blur, Blush, and Blushing Quotes

Blur, Blush, and Blushing Quotes

1. Ah, lives of men! When prosperous they glitter - Like a fair picture; when misfortune comes - A wet sponge at one blow has blurred the painting. - Aeschylus

2. Man is the only animal that blushes - or needs to. - Mark Twain

3. Let Indian history be set side by side with Europe history with what there is of the latter century by century and let us see whether India need blush at the comparison. - Annie Besant

4. When it comes to make-up, I usually go au natural most of the time and opt for a basic blush, lip gloss and kohl for a day look. - Genelia D'Souza

5. I have to say, if someone literally said to me, 'You're going off to a desert island, what is the one thing you would bring?' I would say, 'It's my concealer or you can just kill me now.' I've thought this through! Because I would find, like, berries in a bowl and make blush. - Drew Barrymore

6. I was possibly shy. I don't know why some people are shy and some aren't. Some people blush very easily. - Roger Moore

7. Self-sacrifice enables us to sacrifice other people without blushing. - George Bernard Shaw

8. If I were the blushing kind, I would blush to be called a hero. - Aung San Suu Kyi.

10960812.jpg?format=webp&width=340&height=408&quality=85

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer