Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-09 16:28:45

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bill Quotes

Bill Quotes

1. Applause is a receipt, not a bill. - Dale Carnegie

2. A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference. - Thomas Jefferson

3. If the citizens of the United States are to turn away from the Communist Manifesto and preserve the purpose of the Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Constitution, and our Bill of Rights, we must first thoroughly reexamine and learn about each of them, and uphold America's founding documents by testing every political action in light of them. - Chuck Norris

4. We have now just enshrined, as soon as I sign this bill, the core principle that everybody should have some basic security when it comes to their healthcare. - Barack Obama

5. Well, you know, I had been a peanut farmer. I had - you know who was the first president - Democratic president I ever met? Bill Clinton. - Jimmy Carter

6. If you're a person struggling to eat and stay healthy, you might have heard about Michael Jordan or Muhammad Ali, but you'll never have heard of Bill Gates. - Bill Gates

7. The only bipartisanship you ever see is when they finally sign a bill and everybody says, 'Gee, isn't that wonderful?' - Colin Powell

8. And I love that even in the toughest moments, when we're all sweating it - when we're worried that the bill won't pass, and it seems like all is lost - Barack never lets himself get distracted by the chatter and the noise. Just like his grandmother, he just keeps getting up and moving forward... with patience and wisdom, and courage and grace. - Michelle Obama

9. I want to reform the tax code so that it's simple, fair, and asks the wealthiest households to pay higher taxes on incomes over $250,000 - the same rate we had when Bill Clinton was president; the same rate we had when our economy created nearly 23 million new jobs, the biggest surplus in history, and a lot of millionaires to boot. - Barack Obama

10. One could see that what you are writing was that today's meeting with President Bill Clinton was going to be a disaster. Now, for the first time, I can tell you that you are a disaster. - Boris Yeltsin

11. I had a very good relationship with President Bill Clinton when I was prime minister. - Nawaz Sharif

12. When I chose to leave a career as a young lawyer in Washington to move to Arkansas to marry Bill and start a family, my friends asked, 'Are you out of your mind?' Hillary Clinton.

41BkEMtZ3OL._SY492_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer