Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-05 16:13:28

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Big Idea, Big Ideas and Big Movies, Big One Quotes

Big Idea, Big Ideas, Big Movie Quotes

1. I welcome and seek your ideas, but do not bring me small ideas; bring me big ideas to match our future. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

2. Believe in something larger than yourself... get involved in the big ideas of your time. - Barbara Bush

3. We've had three big ideas at Amazon that we've stuck with for 18 years, and they're the reason we're successful: Put the customer first. Invent. And be patient. - Jeff Bezos

4. I was set free because my greatest fear had been realized, and I still had a daughter who I adored, and I had an old typewriter and a big idea. And so rock bottom became a solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life. - J. K. Rowling

5. It takes a big idea to attract the attention of consumers and get them to buy your product. Unless your advertising contains a big idea, it will pass like a ship in the night. I doubt if more than one campaign in a hundred contains a big idea. - David Ogilvy

6. I am a big movie buff. So, I make sure I watch two-three movies a week, not many because I don't want to get addicted. - Smriti Mandhana

7. I have been very selective in the South because I was always offered the biggest films. In Bollywood, things are different because multi-starrers are a norm. All big heroines are happy to be part of a big movie. - Asin

8. Whatever big movie I work in, ultimately my concern is my personality. I make sure that I keep it up. - Keerthy Suresh

9. I love watching movies. I am a big movie buff. - Gautam Gambhir

10. I love doing normal things - movies, shopping, going out with friends, writing, reading, taking hot bubble baths - that's a big one for relaxation. I also love to go to art and history museums. - Christina Aguilera

11. We need a number of solutions - we need more efficiency and conservation. Efficiency is a big one. I think car companies need to do a lot better in producing more efficient cars. They have the technology, we just need to demand them as consumers. - Daryl Hannah.

Big-Ideas.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer