Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-16 15:24:08

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Beloved Quotes

Beloved Quotes

1. So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good. - Helen Keller

2. I have steadily endeavoured to keep my mind free so as to give up any hypothesis, however much beloved (and I cannot resist forming one on every subject), as soon as facts are shown to be opposed to it. - Charles Darwin

3. Of all the varieties of virtues, liberalism is the most beloved. - Aristotle

4. For, verily, great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object, and if you little know it, you will be able to love it only little or not at all. - Leonardo da Vinci

5. A desire to be observed, considered, esteemed, praised, beloved, and admired by his fellows is one of the earliest as well as the keenest dispositions discovered in the heart of man. - John Adams

6. If my survival caused another to perish, then death would be sweeter and more beloved. - Khalil Gibran

7. I want a president who will teach our children that everyone in this country matters, a president who truly believes in the vision that our Founders put forth all those years ago that we are all created equal, each a beloved part of the great American story. - Michelle Obama

8. Love has features which pierce all hearts, he wears a bandage which conceals the faults of those beloved. He has wings, he comes quickly and flies away the same. - Voltaire

9. I am confident that when the facts and policies have been examined, when the record of performances have been reviewed, Barack Obama and Joe Biden will once again be elected to lead our beloved country to a better future. - Jimmy Carter.

Beloved_BLC3514R409_Lweb-1024x672.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer