Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-13 16:02:00

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Believer Quotes

Believer Quotes

1. I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts. - Abraham Lincoln

2. I'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good. - Sandra Bullock

3. I'm a great believer that any tool that enhances communication has profound effects in terms of how people can learn from each other, and how they can achieve the kind of freedoms that they're interested in. - Bill Gates

4. I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. - Stephen Leacock

5. I am a strong believer that without justice, there is no peace. No lasting peace, anyway. - Angelina Jolie

6. I am personally a big believer that technology is the biggest driver of human development, and if you can use technology to benefit people, then that's the best business you can have. - Mukesh Ambani

7. I believe I've always been a big believer in equality. No one has ever been able to tell me I couldn't do something because I was a girl. - Anne Hathaway

8. I am a big believer that eventually everything comes back to you. You get back what you give out. - Nancy Reagan

9. I am a big believer in education, because when I grew up in Austria - when I grew up in Austria I had a great education. I had great teachers. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

10. I'm a big believer in that if you focus on good skin care, you really won't need a lot of makeup. - Demi Moore

11. I've always kept it very simple. I'm a big believer that basics stay the same for all the formats. - AB de Villiers

12. I'm such a profound believer that timing is everything; I would tattoo that on my arm. - Drew Barrymore

13. I am a big believer that whatever has gone lies in the past. You should only learn from it, and you should only look at the present and the future. That's been my father's philosophy and mine as well. - Mukesh Ambani

14. I'm a firm believer that in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy. - Jack Nicklaus

15. I follow the faith of all religions. My mother gave me abundant love when I was a child. She taught me the ways to lead life, and I have been a firm believer in all religions since then. - Jackie Shroff

16. I'm a strong believer in the fact that women are born to multi-task. God has made us like that. - Deepika Padukone

17. I'm a great believer in stunt doubles. They do an amazing job. - Javier Bardem

18. I'm a great believer that the most important years are the sort of early years but the preschool years and then into the first and second grades. If you get a good base in the first and second grade and you can read, you can do anything. - Barbara Bush

19. The resilience of these people is amazing. I am a great believer that the sooner we get things up and running in terms of sport in this area, the better. - Ian Botham

20. I have been a firm believer in the federal structure of our country as enshrined in the Constitution. - Narendra Modi

21. I was a firm believer that every cricketer needs to get a fair chance. - Sourav Ganguly

22. I mean, I'm a big believer in talking to people when you can and trying to solve problems when you can. - Hillary Clinton

23. I'm a true believer in prayer, a big believer in prayer. - Janet Jackson

24. I'm not a believer in hiding things from my kids because ultimately they are going to have questions - they feel things. - Kate Winslet

25. I'm a believer in the polls, by the way. Rarely do you see a poll that's very far off. - Donald Trump

26. The hardworking men and women of this country identify with my father. He is tough, and he is persevering. He is honest, and he is real. He's an optimist, and he's a relentless believer in America and all of her potential. He loves his family, and he loves his country with his heart and his soul. - Ivanka Trump

27. I am a very strong believer in one thing. The more physically fit you are, the more mentally fit you get. - Gautam Gambhir

28. But at the end of the day, I am a firm believer of the fact that if I can do well nobody can stop me. - Dinesh Karthik

29. I have always had complete faith in the Almighty. But there are times when I question His actions. I do that very rarely, because I am an absolute believer in destiny. - Rekha

30. The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one. - George Bernard Shaw.

26069154_300x300.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer