Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-30 16:31:08

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Become Quotes

Become Quotes

1. A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. - Colin Powell

2. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. - Zig Ziglar

3. Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy. - Aristotle

4. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. - Lao Tzu

5. By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

6. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

7. You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. - Mahatma Gandhi

8. What were once only hopes for the future have now come to pass; it is almost exactly 13 years since the overwhelming majority of people in Ireland and Northern Ireland voted in favour of the agreement signed on Good Friday 1998, paving the way for Northern Ireland to become the exciting and inspirational place that it is today. - Queen Elizabeth II

9. To become truly great, one has to stand with people, not above them. - Montesquieu

10. If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

11. It takes a long time to become young. - Pablo Picasso

12. There will be no end to the troubles of states, or of humanity itself, till philosophers become kings in this world, or till those we now call kings and rulers really and truly become philosophers, and political power and philosophy thus come into the same hands. - Plato

13. The way you see people is the way you treat them, and the way you treat them is what they become. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

14. To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life. - Robert Louis Stevenson

15. We become not a melting pot but a beautiful mosaic. Different people, different beliefs, different yearnings, different hopes, different dreams. - Jimmy Carter

16. You become what you believe, not what you think or what you want. - Oprah Winfrey

17. Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning. - Winston Churchill

18. The fool who persists in his folly will become wise. - William Blake

19. All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his. - Oscar Wilde

20. As soon as the land of any country has all become private property, the landlords, like all other men, love to reap where they never sowed, and demand a rent even for its natural produce. - Adam Smith

21. Dreams can become a reality when we possess a vision that is characterized by the willingness to work hard, a desire for excellence, and a belief in our right and our responsiblity to be equal members of society. - Janet Jackson

22. Life is very interesting... in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths. - Drew Barrymore

23. As you think, so shall you become. - Bruce Lee

24. I think it's fair to say that personal computers have become the most empowering tool we've ever created. They're tools of communication, they're tools of creativity, and they can be shaped by their user. - Bill Gates

25. Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law. - Immanuel Kant

26. It is paradoxical, yet true, to say, that the more we know, the more ignorant we become in the absolute sense, for it is only through enlightenment that we become conscious of our limitations. Precisely one of the most gratifying results of intellectual evolution is the continuous opening up of new and greater prospects. - Nikola Tesla

27. I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through another door - or I'll make a door. Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present. - Rabindranath Tagore

28. Law and order exist for the purpose of establishing justice and when they fail in this purpose they become the dangerously structured dams that block the flow of social progress. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

29. Get action. Seize the moment. Man was never intended to become an oyster. - Theodore Roosevelt

30. Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure. - Paulo Coelho

31. The moment we want to believe something, we suddenly see all the arguments for it, and become blind to the arguments against it. - George Bernard Shaw

32. The paradox of education is precisely this - that as one begins to become conscious one begins to examine the society in which he is being educated. - James Baldwin

33. If your only goal is to become rich, you will never achieve it. - John D. Rockefeller

34. Knowledge is the eye of desire and can become the pilot of the soul. - Will Durant

35. Whatever I will become will be what God has chosen for me. - Elvis Presley

36. Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don't want them to become politicians in the process. - John F. Kennedy

37. The more people rationalize cheating, the more it becomes a culture of dishonesty. And that can become a vicious, downward cycle. Because suddenly, if everyone else is cheating, you feel a need to cheat, too. - Stephen Covey

38. Death means change our clothes. Clothes become old, then time to come change. So this body become old, and then time come, take young body. - Dalai Lama

39. Make bold choices and make mistakes. It's all those things that add up to the person you become. - Angelina Jolie

40. Friendships born on the field of athletic strife are the real gold of competition. Awards become corroded, friends gather no dust. - Jesse Owens

41. They say the world has become too complex for simple answers. They are wrong. - Ronald Reagan

42. Scientists have become the bearers of the torch of discovery in our quest for knowledge. - Stephen Hawking.

not-too-late-to-become-a-doctor.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer