Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-25 15:39:09

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Be True Quotes

Be True Quotes

1. I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong. - Abraham Lincoln

2. The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha

3. Truth can be stated in a thousand different ways, yet each one can be true. - Swami Vivekananda

4. Whatever you want to do, do with full passion and work really hard towards it. Don't look anywhere else. There will be a few distractions, but if you can be true to yourself, you will be successful for sure. - Virat Kohli

5. Nothing is too wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature. - Michael Faraday

6. To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man. - William Shakespeare

7. Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you. That's truly about the game, and in some ways that's about life too. - Michael Jordan

8. It may be true that you can't fool all the people all the time, but you can fool enough of them to rule a large country. - Will Durant

9. Men in general are quick to believe that which they wish to be true. - Julius Caesar

10. I do have a close circle of friends and I am very fortunate to have them as friends. I feel very close to them I think friends are everything in life after your family. You come across lots of people all the time but you only make very few friends and you have to be true to them otherwise what's the point in life? - Shah Rukh Khan

11. After people have repeated a phrase a great number of times, they begin to realize it has meaning and may even be true. - H. G. Wells

12. It may be true, that men, who are mere mathematicians, have certain specific shortcomings, but that is not the fault of mathematics, for it is equally true of every other exclusive occupation. - Carl Friedrich Gauss

13. There is only one failure in life possible, and that is not to be true to the best one knows. - George Eliot

14. Where is the man who has the strength to be true, and to show himself as he is? - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

15. Believe me, I love commerce as much as the rest of the readers of 'Businessweek.' But in art, you have to be true to yourself and your musical vision. People have known me well for a long time, so if I was chasing a trend and doing something that wasn't authentic to who I am, they would know it in just a few seconds. - Lionel Richie

16. A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true. - Demosthenes

17. Today we say that the law of relativity is supposed to be true at all energies, but someday somebody may come along and say how stupid we were. - Richard P. Feynman

18. I know my life story sounds too extraordinary to be true. - Nadia Comaneci

19. You have to do things right to stay in business, and that's not easy, and that's a choice on a daily basis, the choices you make in how to run your business and how to have a point of differentiation and how to be true to your brand, how to offer something that people want and to offer something that you love. - Venus Williams

20. You have to be true to yourself. - Hillary Clinton

21. The broader the chess player you are, the easier it is to be competitive, and the same seems to be true of mathematics - if you can find links between different branches of mathematics, it can help you resolve problems. In both mathematics and chess, you study existing theory and use that to go forward. - Viswanathan Anand

22. I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore.

24f85-whatsapp-image-2021-06-28-at-00.44.39.jpeg?resize=640%2C640&ssl=1

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer