Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-24 15:57:39

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Be Strong Quotes

Be Strong Quotes

1. Being glamorous is about strength and confidence. It's black and white - dramatic. You have to be strong. - Catherine Zeta-Jones

2. Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live as well as think. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

3. We may never be strong enough to be entirely nonviolent in thought, word and deed. But we must keep nonviolence as our goal and make strong progress towards it. - Mahatma Gandhi

4. Choose rather to be strong of soul than strong of body. - Pythagoras

5. Follow your honest convictions and be strong. - William Makepeace Thackeray

6. It matters a lot to me to be strong and fit. - Suniel Shetty

7. In business, you have to be strong. If you are weak, people are going to take advantage. Ivana Trump

8. Once we decided to be in this industry, we have to be ready for everything. You have to be strong but hard working. No pain, no gain. - Sridevi

9. I don't believe any team to be strong in T20 matches. - Ravindra Jadeja

10. The majority of my problems stem from other people's issues, but when you're a leader or somebody that people look to for guidance or to be a shoulder to lean on, you got to be strong enough to hold all that weight. - Charlamagne tha God.

dmitrymoi160200103.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer