Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-23 16:36:18

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Be Real Quotes

Be Real Quotes

1. Joy can only be real if people look upon their life as a service and have a definite object in life outside themselves and their personal happiness. - Leo Tolstoy

2. Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. - Mahatma Gandhi

3. I don't want to dream anymore, I want my life to be real! - Ricky Martin

4. Both in thought and in feeling, even though time be real, to realise the unimportance of time is the gate of wisdom. - Bertrand Russell

5. I think if people are passionate about something, it could be real estate or biochemistry, and that spark gets turned on in them, everyone's beautiful in that zone. - Cindy Crawford

6. I would love to do a chick flick sometime soon, a film with strong female characters - when I say strong, I don't mean that they are changing the world, but just be real women. - Anushka Sharma

7. Young people want you to be real with them. - Magic Johnson

8. Every day after I wake up, I think, 'Wait... this can't be real; I'm still going to wake up.' - Michael Phelps

9. For a writer, they say write what you know. As a performer, you find it in yourself, in your heart. You relate to the character. You try to live it, try to have it be real for you. - Uma Thurman

10. After doing films like 'Krrish,' 'Bang Bang,' and 'Mohenjo Daro,' 'Kaabil' is one film where you can't lie at all. You can't be a hero. You have to be real. You have to be yourself. So that was a challenge. - Hrithik Roshan

11. It is very important to just be real and have a good check on reality in life. - Lara Dutta.

f6a6153d3362f0e381223745290a0b5d.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer