Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-09 16:23:01

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Banner Quotes

Banner Quotes

1. The human race is a race of cowards; and I am not only marching in that procession but carrying a banner. - Mark Twain

2. In a higher phase of communist society... only then can the narrow horizon of bourgeois right be fully left behind and society inscribe on its banners: from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs. - Karl Marx

3. Both Naga Chaitanya and Akhil are in the movies. They both insisted on being launched outside the home banner .They were very clear that they didn't want a home launch.My husband and I are very proud of them. - Amala Akkineni

4. Not that I was not getting offers, the big banners might not come but there was still an influx of offers but you know, my growth as an actor was stagnant. I did not want to do the same thing. - Rahul Roy

5. Apart from these, let all others remain to guard our glorious banners. - Giuseppe Garibaldi

6. It doesn't matter whose banner I work for. If it is good, then I do it if I want to do it. - Pooja Bhatt

7. I have declined projects made under big banners because I didn't have much to do in them. - Kriti Sanon

8. If the director has a story, he will go directly to the hero. If I have a big hero in hand today, any big banner or corporate will come to me. But if I say I have a good story, they will ask if I have a hero. - P. Vasu

9. The R K banner has had this tradition to make good films, and good films always take a lot of time to complete because of the hassles involved. - Rishi Kapoor

10. Actors are judged as big and small on the basis of the fee they charge. If it was for acting potential, dedication and good banners I could have been a star today. - Alok Nath.

red-banner-sticker-blank-vector-simple-clipart-set_53876-136005.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer