Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-08 17:39:55

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bank Quotes

Bank Quotes

1. A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain. - Robert Frost

2. Money doesn't mean anything to me. I've made a lot of money, but I want to enjoy life and not stress myself building my bank account. I give lots away and live simply, mostly out of a suitcase in hotels. We all know that good health is much more important. - Keanu Reeves

3. If you get to my age in life and nobody thinks well of you, I don't care how big your bank account is, your life is a disaster. - Warren Buffett

4. The one thing that offends me the most is when I walk by a bank and see ads trying to convince people to take out second mortgages on their home so they can go on vacation. That's approaching evil. - Jeff Bezos

5. The economy is the start and end of everything. You can't have successful education reform or any other reform if you don't have a strong economy. - David Cameron

6. Bank failures are caused by depositors who don't deposit enough money to cover losses due to mismanagement. - Dan Quayle

7. When you're the most successful person in your family, in your neighborhood, and in your town, everybody thinks you're the First National Bank, and you have to figure out for yourself where those boundaries are. - Oprah Winfrey

8. Until my father brought me into Reliance, I was pretty sure that I wanted to study in a U.S. university: hopefully, a little bit of time, either work at the World Bank or teach as a professor. - Mukesh Ambani

9. While I was trying to save money to go to the National Institute of Dramatic Art in Australia I ended up getting all of this experience which meant that by the time I had enough money in the bank to go to school I didn't really need to go to school anymore. - Russell Crowe

10. You know why stardom screws up people ? Because it gives you too many choices. As a 20-year-old I was making as much money as, well, as much money as it was possible for a 20-year-old to make in India. That sort of thing could drive people nuts. But I put my in money in the bank. - Zeenat Aman

11. If you spend your life competing with business men, what do you have? A bank account and ulcers! - Marilyn Monroe

12. In my own work, I have written about how our public sector bank officials avoid making any new lending decisions - because lending always exposes them to some (infinitesimal) risk of being blamed for the loan going wrong. - Abhijit Banerjee

13. I've often made critical comments about settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank and in east Jerusalem, and my position hasn't changed. At the same time, it's equally important to me that the two sides, both Israel and the Palestinians, work towards a durable peace settlement: that's to say a viable two-state solution. - Angela Merkel

14. In this way, the charge that the bank makes for the use of its notes - the interest - is a continual and universal tax upon all the members of the community. - John Buchanan Robinson

15. It doesn't matter if you have one billion rupees in your bank account or one rupee. This is one life you get, and you'd rather spend it enjoying whatever you have, rather than thinking, 'Oh, I should have scored seven more runs, or I should get more money.' - Virender Sehwag

16. I think it's foolish to think that if you've done something for so long, you can kind of delete it out of your memory bank or delete every emotion attached to it. I knew when I retired what that meant. - Andy Roddick

17. When my bank balance runs low, then I sign a big Bollywood monstrous movie, and I make sure that I am safe for the next few years. - Naseeruddin Shah

18. I was such a mama's boy that no one imagined that I could come into the film line. She wanted me to do a bank job. - Govinda

19. Bank should be healthy and robust system should be there to lend more, more credit should be available and that can only happen with the financial health of the bank being right. - Anurag Thakur

20. My choice of films has never been governed by money. That is perhaps why I don't have a very fancy bank account. I'd rather get respect and creative satisfaction through my work than just earn money. - Katrina Kaif.

Bank-Manager.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer